Getting Started with HubSpot Onboarding
Ashley Lilly, Mar 29, 2021 12:58:50 PM
So you’ve taken that first step to improve your digital marketing approach by investing in HubSpot and want to make the most of it. Or maybe you’re considering a new email marketing software or CRM and want to be sure you’re set for success. With over 100,000 companies in over 100 countries, HubSpot is quickly becoming the leading growth platform for marketers. As a team of passionate HubSpot experts, we are here to guide you through your HubSpot onboarding process from the technical setup to providing strategic direction, ensuring you get the most out of your HubSpot investment.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is a platform designed to help growing companies scale better with easy-to-use tools for marketing, sales, and service, all built to support an inbound approach. Build lasting relationships with your prospects and customers through valuable content and experiences while empowering your marketing, sales, and service teams to reach their goals.
HubSpot offers a scope of solutions to increase efficiency, transparency, and revenue. As HubSpot certified specialists, we’re experienced in all areas of HubSpot, including:
- Marketing Hub Your Marketing Hub is the key to growing your reach and putting your brand in front of your target audience. Get the guidance to grow traffic, convert leads, and achieve your marketing goals.
- Sales Hub Your Sales Hub can help give your sales team the tools and resources to simplify and scale your sales process so you can close more deals.
- Service Hub Get technical support and implementation of Service Hub, and strategic guidance to better serve your customers.
- HubSpot CRM With HubSpot CRM, get full visibility into your sales pipeline in real-time and manage your database of contacts, companies, and deals.
- HubSpot CMS Your CMS will help you gain confidence in how to optimize your site, manage data, and improve your content strategy while turning your website into your growth machine.
Make HubSpot Work for You.
How? By creating a personalized road map that will set you and your team up for long term success. With Growth by your side, you have access to a HubSpot Solutions Partner to help leverage the HubSpot suit to its fullest potential. By identifying integrations that make sense for your business, our team will implement your Inbound Marketing strategies and provide your team with the hands-on training they need in order to get to work. With our knowledge of the tools and hands-on experience, we will help maximize your HubSpot investment so you can grow your business.
HubSpot Onboarding with Growth
We take the guesswork out of implementation with customized service that fits your needs and maximizes your existing resources. When you purchase onboarding with us, our team will work closely with key stakeholders in your company to build out a successful plan that’s designed to help you reach your most important goals and track your progress along the way. We will develop an onboarding plan based on:
- Your highest priority goals with HubSpot
- The size of your business
- The HubSpot products you purchased
- Your current tech stack and how it integrates with HubSpot
With these key features in mind, here are some examples of what you can expect from our HubSpot onboarding services:
- A dedicated team from Growth for strategy, management, and implementation
- Strategy and conversations about buyer personas, content, and conversion paths
- A project timeline based on your needs
- Importing of contacts, prospects, and other data records
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Create CTAs and custom lead gen forms
- Database segmentation
- Email templates and workflow automation
- Custom reporting dashboards and analytics
- And much more!
As a HubSpot Solutions Partner, Growth provides training and support to ensure your team has a practical understanding of your hub and its many features. When your business is ready to move to HubSpot, we’re here to help you grow.
Ready to Take Your Marketing Efforts to the Next Level?
Book time with us for a HubSpot demo and explore what it’s like to work with a solutions partner and see how HubSpot can work for you.
You can learn more about our services here.