How to Connect LinkedIn + HubSpot Marketing Hub
by Growth Marketing Firm, on Sep 6, 2022 8:45:00 AM
This is especially valuable when you're as focused on Account-Based Marketing as we are.
Connecting these two tools allows you to take advantage of blog auto-posting and content calendaring to increase your reach and engagement, and boost the relationship-building value of your inbound marketing strategy.
The best part? Connecting LinkedIn to HubSpot Marketing Pro or Enterprise allows you to:
- track LinkedIn engagement right on your HubSpot reports dashboard
- add target contacts to your CRM
- gain insight into LinkedIn-generated website and blog traffic
How to Set It Up
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Social.
- In the upper right, click Connect account.
Now you can spend quality time building business relationships and connections on LinkedIn and deepen your understanding of the value of that time to your business growth.
Growth is all about finding (and sharing) ways to do business smarter around marketing, sales, and software solutions. Want to do business smarter with Growth? Tell us how we can help. We're right here.