HubSpot: An Inbound Marketing Engine
by Ashley Lilly, on Apr 13, 2021 2:00:00 PM
(Last updated on May 10, 2022)
Business software is quickly becoming a must-have tool for companies of all sizes in every industry.
From startups to enterprise-level companies, every business has the opportunity to use a full suite of software built to power the inbound methodology of attracting, engaging, and delighting your prospects and customers.
This is where HubSpot stands out: it's a true all-in-one solution.
When you have a software system that helps you build and grow a remarkable customer experience + a Solutions Partner (like US) to show you how to fuel HubSpot’s flywheel model, inbound marketing has never been easier.
HubSpot as a CRM System
When looking through the best CRM platforms, HubSpot stands out for a lot of reasons. But check this one out: it offers a plan that's 100% free.
HubSpot’s CRM is a standalone feature, and our team loves it because—like the entire platform—it functions with all the other hubs the same way we do: together.
When all the hubs are used in tandem across your marketing, sales, and support teams, it demolishes data silos which results in a more delightful experience for your team and your customers.
If your HubSpot CRM sits at the heart of your growing business, let’s dive deeper into the tools the other hubs have to offer and why over 200K companies continue to leverage the entire HubSpot platform.
Whether you’re looking for SEO, paid ad optimization, content creation tools, or social media management, you’ll save a ton of valuable time and get all the help you need to provide a personalized experience that puts your business in front of the right people at the right time.
But that’s not all. The most beneficial aspects of this plan include lead generation for sales opportunities, marketing automation, and analytics. HubSpot also offers three-tier pricing for businesses that want to capture, track, and convert leads.
- Marketing Hub Starter is all-in-one software that includes email and 12 additional features that help businesses grow.
- Marketing Hub Professional offers more advanced tools so that experienced marketers can run complete inbound campaigns at scale with automation.
- Marketing Hub Enterprise is built for larger, advanced teams that want to run refined analytics and revenue reporting.
Popular Marketing features:
- Streamline processes and grow your business with marketing automation tools.
- Analyze the ROI of your inbound strategy with easy reporting tools that show real-time data on all your assets.
- Write, edit, and send bulk emails directly from within your HubSpot account.
- Build static and smart lists based on various criteria within your contacts to create personalized bulk emails.
- Create highly personalized content that enables you to create SEO-optimized web pages, blog posts, and landing pages.
- Integrate your marketing data and assets with all other HubSpot solutions.
Do you want to drive better results in your business? With direct, real-time access to the right data in easy to read charts and graphs, you can take action to help your sales team improve their sales performance and sell more.
HubSpot Sales Hub supercharges your sales process with sales engagement tools, configure-price-quote functionality, and sales analytics for growing teams.
With the right amount of control and transparency, the sales hub complements any sales process. Just ask one of our sales experts!
As the second major HubSpot hub, it also offers tier pricing that will help teams get started and accelerate revenue growth.
- Sales Hub Starter helps teams that have never used a CRM before. It provides the tools that individual reps need to shorten sales cycles and improve close rates.
- Sales Hub Professional automates the sales process for businesses that have a ton of quality leads that need to be acted on quickly.
- Sales Hub Enterprise equips large corporations with easy-to-create, paperless pipeline systems, robust email sequences, and dynamic dashboards to monitor their large sales teams.
Popular Sales features:
- Automate all your business tasks and personalize email without spending extra time.
- Track your sales pipeline in real time.
- Build a library of sales documents that you can quickly share with your prospects.
- Create, save, and reuse email that performs best, and share them with your team for consistent prospect communications.
- Analyze and report on the performance of your templates, ensuring that only the most effective are used by your sales team.
- Automate your sales outreach with sequences and snippets to maintain complete control over your sales cadence.
Customers have higher expectations than ever which can create a challenge for businesses working for low churn rates. Keeping customers happy is the key, and HubSpot’s Service Hub tools and features allow you to do just that.
Service Hub is designed to help you delight your customers, and transform average customers into active promoters of your business.
By leveraging the entire HubSpot Service Hub, you can break down the barriers between marketing, sales, and service to create that delightful experience your customers long for and deserve.
Service Hub also offers tier pricing that easily syncs with your other tools and customer data.
- Service Hub Starter gets teams started with essential customer service features like live chat, support tickets, and customer service snippets.
- Service Hub Professional levels up your business by providing resources like knowledge-based articles and tutorials for your customers.
- Service Hub Enterprise boosts your large and growing team with more automation and goal-setting tools.
Popular Service features:
- Improve your product or service over time with feedback surveys.
- Collect feedback about all aspects of your company with customer satisfaction surveys.
- Automatically direct customers to relevant resources or to a customer service agent with conversational, automated tools to support requests that go straight into your inbox.
- Offer self-service support for your customers with knowledge-based resource libraries specific to your company’s product or service.
Whether you're part of a central RevOps team or run operations for your company, Operations Hub is designed to transform the role of operations professionals across the business world and empower them to be at the forefront of the delightful customer experience.
Unifying sales, marketing, and service, this hub makes it possible to adopt a flywheel of processes that ties everything into one content management system.
In addition, it’s available in the free, starter, and professional versions so teams can expand their customer reach.
- Operations Hub Starter provides a jumping-off point for teams looking to embrace customer field mapping.
- Operations Hub Professional is a great way to combine additional reports, lists, and workflows with programmable automation.
Popular Operations features:
- Connect your business apps to HubSpot.
- Execute automation directly within HubSpot workflows.
- Create custom automation for chatbots.
- Sync and clean customer data.
- Store and customize all your data.
Your website is the front door to your business and your 24/7 sales tool. So, if you’re wondering why every company needs a scalable CMS, that’s it.
A CMS maintains consistency across your website and inbound assets and alerts you when things aren’t working as they should. It’s the foundation of your marketing and your overall brand, so it’s critical that you choose the best CMS to enable your success.
With HubSpot CMS, both marketers and developers alike have the tools they need to create amazing websites that focus on delighting your customers in every way. We use CMS hub because it's scalable, reliable, effective, and—most importantly—it takes the pain out of designing, updating, and managing our website.
Popular CMS features:
- Protect your website with built-in 24/7 security.
- Load website pages quickly—even on mobile devices—with Google AMP support.
- Build pages fast with the drag-and-drop editor.
- Increase organic search traffic to your website with SEO recommendations.
- Save time with website themes and templates.
- Tailor the customer journey for each individual.
- Enjoy the convenience of one single platform and log in for all your digital marketing.
Why 'Go HubSpot' with Us?
We’re HubSpot Platinum Partners and evangelists because when you come across a product that’s this helpful and transformative, you can’t help but share it.
And that’s what we do.
To help our clients with HubSpot in the best way possible, our entire team is certified across the entire HubSpot platform to make sure you get exactly what you need for your unique business.
As you can see, HubSpot is much more than just a CRM. It’s transforming the way the world does business. And they’re constantly coming up with new products and services that fit the needs of every type of business out there.
Want to see how HubSpot can transform your business? Book a meeting with us, and let us show you.