HubSpot for Non-Profit Organizations
Growth Marketing Firm, Sep 22, 2021 11:10:11 AM
If you run a non-profit organization and always dreamed of a tool that manages your relationships with your donors, builds your social and online engagement with your community, and helps you run your campaigns, it's your birthday!
Hubspot, the most lauded CRM (customer relationship management) software company on the planet, announces its brand new pilot program for nonprofits (and 40% discount for those who qualify). Now that’s a celebration! Here's the news.
What is Hubspot?
Hubspot is an all-in-one CRM that keeps track of the details of your donors, founders, volunteers, community, and program recipients. That's a full time job, and usually for one person or team. But that person can’t always communicate all that information to your entire organization exactly when someone needs it to make a decision.
That’s when a powerful, intuitive, helpful CRM comes in. A CRM like Hubspot’s contains, keeps track of, and makes information accessible to everyone on your team so that your organization runs more efficiently and effectively. It’s a game-changer.
Hubspot has been helping for-profit businesses run like tops for years. Now, non-profit organizations can get in on that brilliance for...hold your hats...40% off! Try not to love this!
To receive the 40% discount on current list prices as set out in its Product and Services Catalog a non-profit organization must:
- Be a registered nonprofit located in North America & Canada
- Be new to Hubspot (not an existing customer)
- Sign up for a one year subscription
- Support a mission that benefits the community, i.e. the advancement of social, racial, ethnic, cultural, gender, climate, and educational justice.
Ineligible organizations include, but are not limited to:
- Governmental organizations or agencies, including governmental museums, international governmental organizations, and United Nations Entities;
- Schools, colleges and universities;
- Healthcare organizations including, but not limited to, hospitals, healthcare networks, health plans, ambulatory/outpatient healthcare organizations, nursing homes, retirement centers, assisted living, and home healthcare;
- Professional, commerce and trade associations;
- Professional and semi-professional sports organizations;
- Political, labor, and fraternal organizations;
Of course, even if you’re not eligible for the discount, let us help you sign up for Hubspot’s pilot program for your non-profit.
Growth is a Platinum Hubspot Partner, and that means our team is uniquely qualified, certified, and ready to connect your non-profit with the donors, volunteers, community partners, and program recipients you have now so that you can maintain the energy you need to serve even more people.
It’s all about helping.
That’s the Hubspot way, and that’s our way. Contact us! We’re right here.