HubSpot for Nonprofit Organizations
by Growth Marketing Firm, on Sep 22, 2021 11:10:11 AM
(last updated 8/9/2022)
If you run a nonprofit organization and always dreamed of a tool that manages your relationships with your donors, builds your social and online engagement with your community, and helps you run your campaigns, it's your birthday!
HubSpot, the most lauded CRM (customer relationship management) software company on the planet, announces its brand new program for nonprofits (with a 40% discount for those who qualify). Now that’s a celebration! Here's the news.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is an all-in-one CRM that keeps track of the details of your donors, founders, volunteers, community, and program recipients.
That's a full-time job, and usually for one person or team. But that person can’t always communicate all that information to your entire organization exactly when someone needs it to make a decision.
This means your information can get easily siloed and stall your progress.
That’s when a powerful, intuitive, helpful CRM comes in.
A CRM like HubSpot contains, keeps track of, and makes information accessible to everyone on your team so that your organization runs more efficiently and effectively. It’s a game-changer.
HubSpot has been helping for-profit businesses run like tops for years. Now, nonprofit organizations can get in on that brilliance for...hold your hats...40% off! Try not to love this!
To receive the 40% discount on current list prices as set out in its Product and Services Catalog a nonprofit organization must:
- Be a registered nonprofit located in North America or Canada
- Be new to HubSpot (not an existing customer)
- Sign up for a one-year subscription
- Support a mission that benefits the community, i.e. the advancement of social, racial, ethnic, cultural, gender, climate, and educational justice.
Ineligible organizations include, but are not limited to:
- Governmental organizations or agencies, including governmental museums, international governmental organizations, and United Nations Entities;
- Schools, colleges, and universities;
- Healthcare organizations including, but not limited to, hospitals, healthcare networks, health plans, ambulatory/outpatient healthcare organizations, nursing homes, retirement centers, assisted living, and home healthcare;
- Professional, commerce, and trade associations;
- Professional and semi-professional sports organizations;
- Political, labor, and fraternal organizations;
Of course, even if you’re not eligible for the discount, Growth is happy to help you sign up for HubSpot’s program for your nonprofit organization.
We're HubSpot Platinum Solution Partners which means our team is uniquely qualified, certified, and ready to connect your nonprofit with the donors, volunteers, community partners, and program recipients you have now so that you can maintain the energy you need to serve even more people.
It’s all about helping.
That’s the HubSpot way, and that’s our way, too. Talk to us. We’re right here.