Discovery Sessions: Setting the Stage for Client Success
Growth Marketing Firm, Jun 4, 2020 12:20:00 PM
Last updated on March 16, 2021
Having a clear understanding of where you fit in your competitive marketplace is the most important piece of decision making information your business can possess. Typically, the process of acquiring this knowledge would be a long and arduous one—but with Growth, we’ve got you covered. The Growth Discovery & Strategy Process is an in-depth audit of every nook and cranny of your digital presence. From your website to your content and social media accounts, no stone goes unturned. Determining your business’s future strategy requires deep insights into your industry, competitors, the companies that could become competitors, and the marketing and sales tactics used by them.
Our research is fueled by premium agency tools and what we find is constructed into a detailed analysis on how best to reach your marketing and business goals.
Discovery Sets the Transformative Process in Motion
Discovery is multifaceted, ranging from complete brand discovery to uncovering your challenges, goals, and needs from different expert perspectives. While you may have your marketing team and strategy intact, don’t discount the value of an objective third-party overview (aka us). When you’re constantly driving day-to-day activities, it can be easy to narrow in on one pain point rather than linking it to other areas of your marketing, sales, and operational performance.
Booking Discovery & Strategy Services take away the guesswork. We work with you to find answers to questions, including:
- What are your specific goals and metrics for success?
- How do your current marketing assets help or hinder those goals?
- Who is your ideal customer?
- Are the sales and marketing teams working together to nurture leads?
- Is your current online presence optimized for engagement and conversion?
As an extension to your business, these common questions help our team understand the current state of your marketing efforts to define the weaknesses and strengths of your marketing, identify opportunities, and look ahead to what’s next. And we start with these main assets:
- SEO Audit - The SEO portion of the Discovery Process will cover trends, search landscape analysis, market opportunity assessment, and keyword research.
- Website Audit - QA every aspect of your current website and make educated recommendations to improve your digital standing.
- Marketing Audit - Uncover content assets so that you can begin to organize and align content pieces with the buyer’s journey and identify gaps and lost opportunities.
- Social Audit - Our team will look at your current social content strategy, community management, and competitors within your space.
- Swot Analysis - This analysis looks both inward (strengths and weaknesses) and outward (opportunities and threats) to develop a strategy and make the best use of resources.
- Total Market Approach (TMA) - Conducting your Total Addressable Audience is important when establishing whether a business is worth investing in.
- Competitive Analysis - Learn from your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses and improve your own processes as a result.
What Happens After the Discovery & Strategy Phase?
Businesses may be surprised to learn that the agency’s discovery phase is also a time of discovery for them. At Growth, we find the Discovery and Strategy phase is the starting point for creating highly sustainable, long-term growth roadmaps. Our process enables our team to develop data-driven marketing strategies to address your unique business constraints and aspirations. And in turn, your company walks away with a comprehensive marketing plan.
If you’re looking for a strategic partner to guide your digital marketing efforts, then you’ve come to the right place. Uncover your brand’s full digital potential by booking a meeting with our team today!