HubSpot for Manufacturing
by Growth Marketing Firm, on Jan 7, 2022 8:30:00 AM
For starters, HubSpot offers a suite of tools to increase efficiency, transparency, and revenue. Its core hubs include:
- Marketing Hub - the key to boosting your reach and putting your business in front of your prospective customers. Increase traffic, convert leads, and achieve your marketing goals.
- Sales Hub - gives your sales team the tools and resources to simplify and scale your sales process so you can close more deals.
- Service Hub - automation, tools, technical support, implementation, and strategic guidance to better serve your customers.
- HubSpot CRM - get full visibility into your sales pipeline in real time and manage your database of contacts, companies, and deals.
- HubSpot CMS - gain the confidence to optimize your website, manage data, and improve your content strategy while turning your site into your 24/7 sales team.
HubSpot knows that manufacturing always feels like a big business because there are literally a ton of moving parts that have to be juggled to keep it running and thriving.
Because of the way HubSpot was built, there’s no other CRM platform that juggles those parts better–especially for the price.
HubSpot is built from the ground up and out, and that means that all of its interlinking hubs for sales, marketing, customer service, and operations work together seamlessly so that nothing falls between the cracks.
It’s famous for its intuitive platform that anyone can learn and use (so teams actually use it), and it scales as you scale so that you only have the exact tools you need when you need them.
A Bit About the Inbound Strategy
Whether you’re manufacturing for store-fronts, other companies, or distributors, you need a way to attract people, build trust, and nurture relationships. The inbound marketing strategy is the leanest way to do just that—and no one does inbound better than HubSpot.
HubSpot’s platform combines all the tools manufacturers need to boost their lead flow, establish trust with prospects, and access data to track growth with easy-to-use (and customize) reports.
First in Search is Everything
When your customers are looking for a manufacturer, you want them to see your business before they see your competitor. Always.
Creating content that solves issues that your specific customers have is the exact way to do that.
HubSpot’s drag and drop Content Management System (CMS), makes building and maintaining your website and digital assets a cinch.
That way, you can focus on what you do best.
Nurture with Automations
Building trust is done through nurturing leads well, but that can take a lot of time.
Instead, you can use HubSpot’s easy automation tools to allow your sales teams to follow up instantly without sacrificing personalization.
For instance, communicating quickly after trade shows or after a prospect downloads a product sheet or whitepaper is critical. That’s what HubSpot does best.
Track All Engagement
Keeping track of every prospect's touch-point with your business is a full-time job in itself.
HubSpot keeps a record of all the data that’s most important to your specific business, so you don’t have to–and keeps it all in safe, easy-to-understand reports that you and your team can access when you need to make the best data-driven decisions.
Simple Up-Sell/Cross-sell Assistance
Up- or cross-sell new products or SKUs to your current customers or distribution base using:
- segmented lists by SKU, distributor, or customer
- trigger-based emails
- seamless CRM integrations
- and more.
As a Platinum HubSpot Solutions Partner, our entire team is certified to help businesses of all shapes and sizes with HubSpot onboarding, service, and support. Just check our blog, we’re driven to share what we know and love about HubSpot.
If you’re ready to boost your manufacturing business and get in front of the right customers at the right time, book a meeting with us. We’re always happy to help.